FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
COLUMBUS – Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted today announced he will convene the Ohio Ballot Board on Wednesday, March 23, 2016.
WHO: Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted & members of the Ohio Ballot Board
WHAT: Meeting of the Ohio Ballot Board
WHERE: Finan Senate Finance Hearing Room
Ohio Senate Office Building
1 Capitol Square
Columbus, Ohio 43215
WHEN: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 2:30 pm
In accordance with Ohio law, the Ballot Board will meet to determine whether each of the proposed constitutional amendments known as the “Ohio Clean Energy Initiative” and the “Ohio Ethics First Amendment” contain only one proposed amendment. Once the certification is received from the Attorney General, the Ballot Board has 10 days to complete this task.
Secretary Husted serves as the Chairman of the Ohio Ballot Board. Other members include Ohio Senate President Keith Faber, State Representative Kathleen Clyde, Former State Senator Nina Turner and Mr. William Morgan.
Ballot Board meetings are open to the public and are also streamed live on the Ohio Channel.
- Ohio Clean Energy Initiative Certification Letter from the Attorney General
- Proposed Ohio Clean Energy Initiative
- Ohio Ethics First Amendment Certification Letter from the Attorney General
- Proposed Ohio Ethics First Amendment
- Initiated Constitutional Amendment Process
- Governor’s Race Percentage Chart
For more information, please contact Joshua Eck at (614) 466-2729