COLUMBUS – Secretary of State Jon Husted today announced that as part of an ongoing effort to recognize the impact of Ohio businesses, November’s Ohio Business Profile will honor veterans across the state while supporting their companies that contribute to Ohio’s economy with the “Veteran-Owned Business” theme.
“All of the businesses we are profiling this month are owned by proud veterans,” Secretary Husted said. “These businesses not only help stimulate Ohio’s economy but show the strength that is exemplified by our veterans and the entrepreneurial spirit they portray across Ohio.”
Companies profiled this month include:
- ViaQuest Inc. – Dublin, Ohio – Their passion and dedication for serving adults with developmental disabilities is a true inspiration.
- Blue Matrix Design – Conneaut, Ohio – A web printing company specializing in helping individuals and companies with unique marketing needs.
- Holden Family Chiropractic Clinic – St. Clairsville, Ohio –A chiropractic clinic with the goal of keeping patients strong and healthy.
- CLA Medical – Milford, Ohio –An independent surgical distribution organization that represents other small business medical manufacturers.
- Linux Communications – Columbus, Ohio –A network infrastructure installation company that provides high service with the small business feel.
- Motts Military Museum – Groveport, Ohio – This museum begins with the Indian War and covers all of the wars America has been involved in all the way up to the current war in Afghanistan.
- Signal Office Supple, Inc. – Cincinnati, Ohio – This office supply business started in a basement and has grown into a 16,000 square foot warehouse today.
- TTL Associates, Inc. – Toledo, Ohio – Since 1927 when the company was started they have earned the reputation of being a premier environmental consulting and engineering firm.
Launched in June 2011, Ohio Business Profile has helped raise awareness about companies registered and doing business in Ohio that are creating interesting products, offering outstanding service, contributing to their local communities and employing Ohioans in the process. Each month, a handful of diverse businesses linked together by a common theme are featured on the Secretary of State’s website at OhioBusinessProfile.com, where Ohioans are encouraged to go to submit companies they feel are deserving of recognition in future months.
Secretary Husted’s office also releases a monthly report of new business filings in Ohio. Recent data has shown that the number of newly-registered businesses in Ohio is up for the year as compared to the same timeframe last year.