Every 10 years, following the decennial census, Ohio General Assembly and Congressional districts are redrawn to reflect changes in the state’s population in two parallel, but separate processes. The goal of each is to preserve the important one person-one vote principle – that all citizens are equally represented at the Statehouse and in the United States Capitol.
These maps were drawn based on data from the 2010 U.S. Census and are in effect from 2012-2022.
The PDF files below contain visual representations of Ohio legislative, judicial and education districts. For more information about what districts you reside in, click here to visit Check My Voter Registration.
State General Assembly Districts
Maps by county:
- Cuyahoga County (PDF)
- Franklin County (PDF)
- Hamilton County (PDF)
- Lucas County (PDF)
- Mahoning County (PDF)
- Montgomery County (PDF)
- Stark/Summit Counties (PDF)
- House District Maps (PDF
- Senate District Maps (PDF)
- Equivalency File for Adopted House Map (ZIP)
- Equivalency File for Adopted Senate Map (ZIP)
- Shape File for Adopted House Map (ZIP)
- Shape File for Adopted Senate Map (ZIP)
- Readme file for maps (PDF)
Federal Congressional Districts
- Statewide Congressional Districts Map (Entire State - PDF)
- Equivalency File (ZIP)*
- SHAPE Files (ZIP)
*Equivalency Files are compressed DBF files that can be opened in Excel.
Educational & Judicial Districts
- State Board of Education Districts (PDF)
- Appeals Court Districs (PDF)