On July 26, 1990 the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) was enacted. The Act provides standards to ensure that each polling location is handicapped accessible so those voters with disabilities are able to participate in the elections process just as easily as those voters without disabilities.
For more information please contact Brett Harbage, ADA Coordinator at (614) 387-6039 or email@example.com.
Polling Location Accessibility
- Accessible Parking Guide (11" X 17") | Accessible Parking Guide (8.5" X 11") (PDF)
- Polling Place Accessibility Checklist (PDF)
State Policy for the Transfer/Disposal of Accessibility Equipment Paid for with HHS Funds
- Ohio Secretary of State Policy for Polling Place Accessibility Equipment Purchased with HHS Funds (PDF)
- Form 20-B HHS Polling Location Accessibility Equipment Agreement of Permanent Transfer (PDF)
- Form 20-A HHS Polling Location Accessibility Equipment Agreement of Temporary (Loan) Transfer (PDF)
- Form 20-C Disposal of Accessibility Equipment Purchased with HHS Funds (PDF)
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- United States Access Board
- United States Department of Justice Civil Rights Division
- American Association of People With Disabilities
- Help America Vote Act (HAVA) Text:
- The Election Assistance Commission