Each election, Ohio's voters decide the fate of candidates and issues on their ballot.
Throughout 2013, Ohioans will vote for candidates for the local offices listed below:
- Members of city and village councils
- Members of boards of trustees of public affairs (in some villages)
- Other city and village officers
- Judges of municipal courts (some jurisdictions)
- Clerks of municipal courts (some jurisdictions)
- Township trustees
- Members of boards of education
Voters will also decide possible state and local issues.
The 2013 General Election will be November 5.
A special election may also be held on August 6.
The Secretary of State's office maintains lists of all federal, statewide, General Assembly and county candidates, as well as all local issues. However, this office does not maintain records or results of local candidates.