FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, March 8, 2013
SECRETARY OF STATE HUSTED ANNOUNCES MARCH OHIO BUSINESS PROFILES
Featured businesses fall under the theme “Home Improvement”
COLUMBUS – Secretary of State Jon Husted today announced that as part of an ongoing effort to recognize the impact of Ohio businesses, March’s Ohio Business Profile will highlight businesses across Ohio that fall under the “Home Improvement” theme.
“Ohio is a great place to find local builders, contractors and suppliers for improvements to our homes and businesses” Secretary Husted said. “Each of the featured companies benefits our state and local communities through job creation and economic development.”
Companies profiled this month include:
- Ohio Lumber & Building Supply, Inc. – Huntsville, Ohio – Provide high quality lumber, windows, doors and more to help build anything on your wish list.
- The Ohio Floor Company – Shreve, Ohio – Specialize in sports and residential wood flooring and recently did the graphics and floor finishing for the 2012 NCAA Final Four court at the New Orleans Superdome.
- TimberTech – Wilmington, Ohio – A leading manufacturer in alternative decking, railing and fencing with a focus on new product development in materials and processing technology.
- Miller Custom Stone, Ltd. – Millersburg, Ohio – A family-owned stone installation and design expert with an Amish heritage that defines their work ethic.
- Avon Home Improvement, Inc. – Cincinnati, Ohio – Worked primarily in residential construction for over 20 years with an expertise in bringing life back to older homes.
- Everly Concrete Products, Inc. – Adena, Ohio – Supply quality concrete products for over 50 years, with all products made in Ohio and all concrete purchased from a local supplier.
- RG Custom Builders, LLC – Toledo, Ohio – Just opened their doors last year and are working to provide quality, custom home remodeling services by first treating their customers like family.
Launched in June 2011, Ohio Business Profile has helped raise awareness about companies registered and doing business in Ohio that are creating interesting products, offering outstanding service, contributing to their local communities and employing Ohioans in the process. Each month, a handful of diverse businesses linked together by a common theme are featured on the Secretary of State’s website at OhioBusinessProfile.com, where Ohioans are encouraged to go to submit companies they feel are deserving of recognition in future months.
Secretary Husted’s office also releases a monthly report of new business filings in Ohio. Recent data has shown that the number of newly-registered businesses in Ohio is up for the year as compared to the same timeframe last year.
For more information, please contact Alexis Zoldan at (614) 995-2239.