FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, June 8, 2012
SECRETARY OF STATE HUSTED ANNOUNCES JUNE BUSINESS PROFILES AND MARKS ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY
Featured businesses highlight the wedding planning industry in Ohio.
COLUMBUS – Secretary of State Jon Husted today announced that as part of an ongoing effort to recognize the impact of Ohio businesses, June’s Ohio Business Profile features companies throughout the state that fall under the “wedding planning” theme. This month also marks the one year anniversary of Ohio Business Profile.
“With wedding season being around this time of the year, it only seemed right to honor the businesses in Ohio that make these events so special,” Secretary Husted said. “Weddings are big business and contribute to our economy and society in many important ways.”
Companies profiled this month include:
- R.S.V.P. Weddings & Events LLC- Powell, Ohio – They focus on wedding weekend coordination and vendor recommendations.
- White of Dublin- Dublin, Ohio – You can shop for all wedding attire here from wedding gowns to bride’s maid dresses.
- Shade Winery- Shade, Ohio – Specializes in organically grown ingredients for all of their wine.
- On Paper- Columbus, Ohio –An invitation store that specializes in wedding invitations with the belief that beauty is still found in the hand-written word.
- Henri’s Cloud Nine- Minerva, Ohio –Is the largest U.S. retailer of special occasion dresses with brides traveling from across the country to visit and select their bridal gowns.
- FleurGirl, LLC- Columbus, Ohio- Specializing in floral design and known for their trendy and stylish designs.
Launched in June 2011, Ohio Business Profile has helped raise awareness about companies registered and doing business in Ohio that are creating interesting products, offering outstanding service, contributing to their local communities and employing Ohioans in the process. Each month, a handful of diverse businesses linked together by a common theme are featured on the Secretary of State’s website at OhioBusinessProfile.com, where Ohioans are encouraged to go to submit companies they feel are deserving of recognition in future months.
To date, Ohio Business Profile has featured more than 80 companies ranging from small sole proprietorships to Fortune 500 companies, received nearly 300 requests and recommendations for businesses to be featured, and the website launched as part of the initiative, OhioBusinessProfile.com, has been visited more than 56,000 times.
Secretary Husted’s office also releases a monthly report of new business filings in Ohio. Recent data has shown that the number of newly-registered businesses in Ohio is up for the year as compared to the same timeframe last year.
For more information, please contact Alexis Zoldan at 614-466-7691 or email@example.com