FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, January 6, 2012
SECRETARY OF STATE HUSTED ANNOUNCES JANUARY BUSINESS PROFILES
Featured companies help Ohioans stick to their new year’s resolutions
COLUMBUS – Secretary of State Jon Husted today announced that as part of an ongoing effort to recognize the impact Ohio businesses have on our state, January’s Ohio Business Profile will focus on the theme of “New Year, New You” for the start of 2012.
“Ohio is fortunate to have a number of great companies located in our state,” Secretary Husted said. “One new year’s resolution I encourage all Ohioans to make and stick to is supporting Ohio based businesses.”
The companies featured this month offer products and services designed to help individuals stay on track with their new year’s resolutions.
- Organized Living – Cincinnati, Ohio – Founded in 2010, this company offers customizable organizational products for the kitchen, garage, closet and more.
- Harmony Farm Inc. – Tipp City, Ohio – Started in 1987, this company focuses on health wellness and education.
- Green B.E.A.N. Delivery – Cincinnati, Ohio – Employing more than 100 people, home delivery of organic produce and natural groceries is the business of this company.
- Raisin Rack Natural Food Market – Westerville, Ohio – Specialty grocer featuring organic foods, gluten-free foods, vitamins and supplements.
- TS24 – New Albany, Ohio – Started in 1995 and employing 135 people, this company offers travel planning services for companies and individuals.
- Mukha Custom Cosmetics – Columbus, Ohio – This company specializes in products for facials, brow shaping, and custom blended foundations.
- Rogue Fitness – Columbus, Ohio – This company makes workout equipment such as large-scale rings, barbells and bumper plates.
The Ohio Business Profile was launched by Secretary Husted to raise awareness about companies registered and doing business in Ohio that are creating interesting products, offering outstanding service, contributing to their local communities and employing Ohioans in the process. Each month, a handful of diverse businesses linked together by a common theme are featured on the Secretary of State’s website at www.OhioBusinessProfile.com. Here, Ohioans may also submit companies they feel are deserving of recognition in future months.
Secretary Husted’s office also releases a monthly report of new business filings in Ohio. Recent data has shown that the number of newly-registered businesses in Ohio is up for the year as compared to the same timeframe last year.