FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, September 13, 2013
Secretary Husted Announces September Ohio Business Profiles
Featured businesses part of Ohio “Business-to-Business” theme
COLUMBUS – Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted today announced that as part of an ongoing effort to recognize the impact of Ohio businesses, September’s Ohio Business Profile highlights business-to-business companies – those who provide goods and services to their fellow businesses.
“These companies boost our economy and create good Ohio jobs while supporting their fellow businesses,” Secretary Husted said. “Business to business companies are critical components of a diverse economy like Ohio’s.”
Companies profiled this month include:
- Bryan Equipment Sales – Loveland, Ohio – A leading distributors in the outdoor power equipment industry for more than 65 years and the number one distributor of STIHL powers tools in the country, shipping more than five million tools to date.
- PartnerShip, LLC – Cleveland, Ohio – Founded in 1989, the company is a leading provider of shipping solutions to small businesses nationwide.
- Anderson Robertson Marketing – Findlay, Ohio – A marketing company that was founded in 2009 and has clients across the nation and in Canada.
- Office Partners, LLC – Bryan, Ohio – An independent, full-line office products and commercial furniture dealer and a 2009 Ohio Keys to Success Award recipient, which showcases Ohio’s leading women-owned businesses.
- Great Work! Employment Services – Akron, Ohio – A certified Women’s Business Enterprise that helps other businesses recruit employees from Ohio’s talented workforce.
- VividFront – Cleveland, Ohio – An integrated marketing, web and branding agency that focuses on their clients’ needs by keeping them in front.
- Boss Display Inc. – Columbus, Ohio – A company that has worked with clients around the world for more than 70 years, crafting hands-on, interactive exhibits and environments for children’s and science museums.
- dunnhumbyUSA – Cincinnati, Ohio – A customer service analysis company that has been in business since 2013 and works with clients to better understand what their customers want through data analysis.
- Battelle & Battelle LLP – Dayton, Ohio – One of the largest independent accounting firms in Ohio, the company is celebrating 100 years in business this year.
Launched in June 2011, Ohio Business Profile has helped raise awareness about companies registered and doing business in Ohio that are creating interesting products, offering outstanding service, contributing to their local communities and employing Ohioans in the process. Each month, a handful of diverse businesses linked together by a common theme are featured on the Secretary of State’s website at OhioBusinessProfile.com, where Ohioans are encouraged to go to submit companies they feel are deserving of recognition in future months.
Secretary Husted’s office also releases a monthly report of new business filings in Ohio. Recent data has shown that the number of newly-registered businesses in Ohio is up for the year as compared to the same timeframe last year.
For more information, please contact Matt McClellan at (614) 995-2239.