FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, July 12, 2013
SECRETARY OF STATE HUSTED ANNOUNCES JULY OHIO BUSINESS PROFILES
Featured businesses fall under the “Keep on Truckin” theme
COLUMBUS – Secretary of State Jon Husted today announced that as part of an ongoing effort to recognize the impact of Ohio businesses, July’s Ohio Business Profile will highlight businesses from around the state that fall under the “Keep on Truckin” theme.
“Ohio is full of outstanding transportation companies that help us get around” Secretary Husted said. “Each one of these businesses contributes to our economy in a positive way and I am proud they call Ohio home.”
Companies profiled this month include:
- Airstream, Inc. – Shelby County – The oldest RV manufacturer in the country and they still make all of their world-renowned silver trailers and coaches in west central Ohio.
- 7x77 Cycles, Inc. – Ashland County –Donate all profits from their on-line retail motorcycle parts and accessories business to help at-risk youth.
- M&M Delivery, LLC – Noble County –With 21 years of experience, they make hauling large loads a breeze with their fleet of flatbed and dump trucks.
- Kumler Collision – Fairfield County – Originally started working on buggies and Model A’s in 1928 and still work on anything with wheels today.
- AMP Electric Vehicles – Hamilton County – A high tech manufacturer that specializes in the development of all-electric, zero-emission power trains for many popular vehicle makes and models.
- Stonebraker’s Transit, LLC – Belmont County – Started off with one truck in 2006 and have since expanded their fleet to help transport oversized and legal loads all across the eastern U.S.
- Rife’s Autobody – Franklin County – Currently in their third generation of family ownership and have nearly 70 years of experience in auto collision repair and antique restoration.
Launched in June 2011, Ohio Business Profile has helped raise awareness about companies registered and doing business in Ohio that are creating interesting products, offering outstanding service, contributing to their local communities and employing Ohioans in the process. Each month, a handful of diverse businesses linked together by a common theme are featured on the Secretary of State’s website at OhioBusinessProfile.com, where Ohioans are encouraged to go to submit companies they feel are deserving of recognition in future months.
Secretary Husted’s office also releases a monthly report of new business filings in Ohio. Recent data has shown that the number of newly-registered businesses in Ohio is up for the year as compared to the same timeframe last year.
For more information, please contact Alexis Zoldan at (614) 995-2239.