FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
SECRETARY OF STATE HUSTED ANNOUNCES MARCH BUSINESS PROFILES
Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, Secretary of State features Ohio companies that are going “green”
COLUMBUS – Secretary of State Jon Husted today announced that as part of an ongoing effort to recognize the impact of Ohio businesses, March’s Ohio Business Profile features companies throughout the state that are bringing in the green to Ohio – both in economic activity and their commitment to the environment.
“These Ohio companies demonstrate that making good products and providing good services are not mutually exclusive with being good stewards of our environment,” Secretary Husted said.
Companies profiled this month include:
- Greener Stock – Cincinnati, Ohio – A one-of-a-kind resource and design center specializing in natural, non-toxic, and eco-friendly building products.
- Hartzler Family Dairy – Wooster, Ohio – Provides healthy and organic choice in milk and dairy products, including milk still offered in glass bottles.
- Bright Idea Shops – Akron, Ohio – Offers a variety of outdoor products made from recycled plastic lumber.
- OGW Energy Resources – Tipp City, Ohio – A wholesale renewable/sustainable energy distributor and manufacturing representative.
- Amazing Green Carpet Clean – Reynoldsburg, Ohio – Offers carpet, tile/grout and upholstery cleaning services, using no water or chemicals.
- RSFi Office Furniture – Worthington, Ohio –Provides a blend of new, re-manufactured, and renovated used office furniture.
- Melink Corporation – Milford, Ohio – Works on large-scale solar projects and returns as much energy back on the grid as it uses at its headquarters.
- Staber Industries – Groveport, Ohio – Manufactures energy efficient top loading tumble action washers, the only one of its kind in the country.
The Ohio Business Profile was launched by Secretary Husted to raise awareness about companies registered and doing business in Ohio that are creating interesting products, offering outstanding service, contributing to their local communities and employing Ohioans in the process. Each month, a handful of diverse businesses linked together by a common theme are featured on the Secretary of State’s website at www.OhioBusinessProfile.com Here, Ohioans may also submit companies they feel are deserving of recognition in future months.
Secretary Husted’s office also releases a monthly report of new business filings in Ohio. Recent data has shown that the number of newly-registered businesses in Ohio is up for the year as compared to the same timeframe last year.
For more information, please contact Matt McClellan at 614-995-2168 or email@example.com.