- Each entry must have a separate entry form.
- No entry will be considered without a fully completed, legible entry form.
- Participants may enter more than one project, but each project must have its own entry form.
- Please do not incorporate your name or school name on the actual poster or video. Please add your name / school to the entry form only. We ask this in order to keep the judging anonymous.
|Electronic Submission ||Mail-In Submission |
- Online submission form must be completed. One form for each entry.
- Videos should be posted to your YouTube account or to your Google Drive (share with email@example.com) with the link included on the online submission. Please do not attach a video to the electronic submission form.
- Posters should be attached to the electronic submission form or posted to your Google Drive (share with firstname.lastname@example.org) with the link included on the online entry form. Posters should be posted as a pdf.
- Please name your video or poster file with your first and last name (e.g. John_Smithr.mpeg4 or JohnSmith.pdf). Please do not use spaces.
- Download, print and fill out completely the submission form (Click here for the submission form). This must be included with each mail-in submission.
- Posters should be printed on paper no larger than 11”x17”.
- Videos should be submitted on CD or DVD.
- Mail-in submissions should be mailed to this address:
Ohio Secretary of State’s Office
180 East Broad Street, 16th Floor
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Disclaimers and Limits of Liability
All entries become the property of the Secretary of State’s office for all purposes and will not be returned or acknowledged. The Secretary of State’s office is not responsible or liable for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connection, miscommunications, failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Incorrect, incomplete, mutilated, multiple, late, and any other types of defective entries will be automatically disqualified.