2013 Elections Information
Results will be posted below once certified by the local county boards of elections.
General Election: November 5, 2013
All 88 county boards of elections were open on November 5, 2013, for the General Election. There were 1,677 local issues appearing on the ballot, of which 194 are school issues. Below is a list of issues broken down by type:
- 18 Bond Issues (10 are school issues)
- 18 Combination Issues (all school issues)
- 1,055 Tax Levies (138 are school issues)
- 65 Income Tax Questions (26 are school issues)
- Three Sales and Use Questions
- 20 Initiative and Referendum Questions
- 311 Local Liquor Option Questions
- 189 Miscellaneous Questions (One is a school issue)
Special Election: August 6, 2013
Primary/Special Election: May 7, 2013
There were 16 counties in Ohio that did not conduct a May 7, 2013 Primary/Special Election.
Special Election: February 5, 2013