What do you like about doing business in Ohio?
Affordability. Easy access to 60% of US population within a day's drive (for our nationwide shipping). Good workforce. Availability of retail and production spaces.
Description of business:
Sugardaddy's was founded and developed as an online business at www.sugardaddys.com
by Columbus residents Tom Finney and Mark Ballard to be the nation's premier Brownie & Blondie gifting and dessert company. Sugardaddy's validation came when Sugardaddy’s was:
• Selected as Green Room amenities for The Ellen DeGeneres Show (2006-2008)
• Named "Best of the Best" Brownies & Blondies by Food Network (2007), and
• Crowned winners of Throwdown with Bobby Flay (2007).
Since that time, Sugardaddy's has been named:
• "Editor's Pick" by The Nibble.com (three times), Desserts Magazine, Chocolatier, Food 411, ChocolateGrail.com, Instyle, Midwest Living, Woman's Day, Instinct, and The Washington Post.
• "Best Gift" by Today Show (twice), Instyle (twice), Instyle Weddings, Modern Bride, and Brides.com.
Sugardaddy's continues to expand its multichannel operations through www.sugardaddys.com
, (888) 4-I-want-1, and its company-owned retail stores while continuing online partnerships with NeimanMarcus.com, Saks.com, Foodzie.com, and GoldenEdibles.com.